Customized Touch Screen
Did you know you can customize your Counterpoint Touch Screen with just a few simple steps?
- In Touch Screen Ticket Entry, right-click the header field where you see Item Number, Description, etc, and select Column Designer.
- Use the Show/Hide Columns tab to add/remove columns.
- Use the Column Options tab to change the font, color, and display name of the field(s).
- Once changes are complete, click OK, and save changes by right-clicking the header field again and selecting Save As.
- Save As (Default) if you want the current settings displayed when opening Touchscreen.
Want to learn more tips and tricks for your Counterpoint point of sale system? Contact our technical services team today!